- The movies looks terrific.
- I admire his mother.
- Gump is a man.
- I enjoy the part，the beginning.
3、非谓语动词I enjoy the sports，running
例如：My mother，a typical housewife，playing Mahjong ，a Chinese entertainment.
Persistence ，a active mentality，plays a critical role in the glories of all children and aduls
The moviesWhat i saw looks terrific.
- 宾语从句：I admire
his motherwhat she said.
- 表语从句：Gump is
a manwho we should learn from.
- 同位语从句：I enjoy the part that a bird is flying in the sky
That he has got divorced is my fault. 它已经离婚了是我的错误
Whether he has got divorced is obvious.他是否已经离婚了是显而易见的
Who he will marry is a secret. 他要和谁结婚是一个秘密
I am wondering whether alien is exist.
That women tend to be right remains common knowledge.
My meaning seems that supporting the elderly remains a Chinese conventional virtue.（美德可数！）
Someday，one will perceive that career，kinship and friendship prove more indispensable than romance.
one day是已经发生过某件事情的某一天，someday 如果一件事情没有发生的某一天
The point seems when wealth will become available for you.
- It is apparent that…
- It looks beyond dispute that
- It has been widely accepted that….
- It is universally acknowledged that…
It keeps my argument that….=I think that….
It looks beyond dispute that issue about diligence has been brought into the limelight.
The matter that he managed to find a girlfriend makes his superiors rejoiced.
The matter makes his superiors rejoiced that he managed to find a girlfriend.
Nothing can hide the truth that he is getting old.
The outlook proves wrong that private individuals in Henan seem all deceivers.
The evidence that flowers in the greenhouse fail to undergo storms indicates that kids should not be spoiled by their senior citizens.
Whether the Government should increase the financing of pure science at the expense of technology or vice versa often depends on the issue of which is seen as the driving force.
- 主语：Whether the Government should increase the financing of pure science at the expense of technology or vice versa
- 谓语：depends on
- 宾语： the issue
- 修饰 the issue的定语of which is seen as the driving force
- vice versa超纲词，难点，不知道何成分，不能使用之前的找对应成分。考使用or的选择关系，推测另一半的意思
How well the predictions will be validated by later performance depends upon the amount reliability, and appropriateness of the information used and on the skill and wisdom with which it is interpreted.
- 主语：How well the predictions will be validated by later performance
- 谓语：depends upon
- 宾语：the amount reliability, and appropriateness
- 定语：of the information used
- 并列：on the skill and wisdom with which it is interpreted.（n+n+定语）分析and前，得到省略了谓语depends
It is generally agreed that a person of high intelligence is one who can grasp ideas readily，make distinctions, reason logically, and make use of verbal and mathematical symbols in solving problems.
- 主语:that a person of high intelligence is one who can grasp ideas readily，make distinctions, reason logically, and make use of verbal and mathematical symbols in solving problems.
- 谓语：is agreed
For example, it has long been known that total sleep deprivation is 100 percent fatal to rats，yet, upon examination of the dead bodies, the animals look completely normal.
- 主语：that total sleep deprivation is 100 percent fatal to rats，yet, upon examination of the dead bodies, the animals look completely normal.
- 谓语：has long been known
Furthermore, it is obvious that the strength of a country’s economy is directly bound up with the efficiency of its agriculture and industry, and that this in turn rests upon the efforts of scientists and technologists of all kinds.
- 主语： that the strength of a country’s economy is directly bound up with the efficiency of its agriculture and industry, and that this in turn rests upon the efforts of scientists and technologists of all kinds.
- 主：that the strength of a country’s economy
- 谓：is directly bound up
- 宾语：with the efficiency of its agriculture and industry, and that this in turn rests upon the efforts of scientists and technologists
- 定语：of its agriculture
- 并列：that this in turn rests upon the efforts of scientists and technologists
- bind-bound 绑
- in turn = conversely 相反的
- rests upon 依靠
She said（that）she would marry an old rich man.
I wonder if I can pass the National Postgraduate Entrance Examination smoothly.
这个句子告诉我们，宾语从句中“是否”可以写成if，但是if只能引导宾语从句，而 whether可以引导所有的名词性从句，建议作文中永远写成 whether，遗忘if吧。
This alone demonstrates that the television business is not an easy world to survive in. A fact underlined by statistics shows that out of eighty European television networks no less than 50% took a loss in 1989.
- take a lose 亏本
- underlined v.强调 n.下划线
- out of 在这里翻译成在…只中！根据语境翻译
He believes that this very difficulty may have had the compensating advantage of forcing him to think long and intently about every sentence, and thus enabling him to detect errors in reasoning and in his own observations.
- 宾语：that this very difficulty may have had the compensating advantage of forcing him to think long and intently about every sentence, and thus enabling him to detect errors in reasoning and in his own observations.
- 主：this very difficulty
- 谓： have had
- 定语：of forcing him to think long and intently about every sentence
- 并列定语：and thus enabling him to detect errors in reasoning and in his own observations.
- compensate 补偿–》compensating 补偿性的（一个句子中不能有两个谓语，这里作为不是动词，作为补偿性的）
- intently 专心地、force to 强迫、enable 使能、detect 检测、observation 观察 reason v.推理n.原因
- in doing sth. 翻译成在…的过程中。
You have all heard it repeated that men of science work by means of induction（归纳法）and deduction（演绎法 ） that by the help of these operations, they, in a sort of sense, manage to extract from Nature certain natural laws, and that out of these, by some special skill of their own, they build up their theories.
- 谓：have heard
- extract 提取、certain 某些
- in a sort of 在某种程度上
A report consistently brought back by visitors to the Us is how friendly, courteous and helpful most Americans were to them.
- courteous 有礼貌的
Galileo’s greatest glory was that in 1609 he was the first person to turn the newly invented telescope on the heavens to prove that the planets revolve around the sun rather than around the earth.
- invented 发明的
- prove 证明
- revolve 围绕
Women are much too preoccupied by family.Once the marriage begins to disintegrate they are lost. That is where their unhappiness spring from and that is why most divorced mothers regard themselves as victims.
- preoccupied 全神贯注
- disintegrate 瓦解
- victims 受害人
- spring from sth 起源于，来自于
Being interested in the relationship of language and thought, Whorf developed the idea that the structure of language determines the structure of habitual thought in a society.
- habitual 习惯性的
A century ago, Freud formulated his revolutionary theory that dreams were the disguised shadows of our unconscious desires and fears.
- formulate 制定
- unconscious 无意识
But the idea that the journalist must understand the law more profoundly than an ordinary citizen rests on an understanding of the established conventions and special responsibilities of the news media.
- profoundly 深刻地
- ordinary 普通的
- convention 惯例
- 主语：the idea
- 谓语：rests on
- reporter：现场报道的那些记者。interviewer：采访的记者，面试官。journalist 写期刊的记者。
- rest on=depend on 取决于、基于
- 宾语：an understanding of the established conventions and special responsibilities of the news media.
Evidence came up that specific speech sounds are recognized by babies as young as 6 months old.
come up 上来 出现
Concerns were raised that witnesses might be encouraged to exaggerate their stories in court to ensure guilty verdicts.